THE BEER SWAP


"Beer is living proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy"



Monday, December 13, 2010

INTERVIEW WITH THE REIGNING CHAMP

We caught up with the reigning champion of the Beer Swap, Josh Findlay, to see if being a first-time champion has had any impact on his preparation for this year's event.

Beer Swap: You finally got the monkey off your back and got a chance to sip for the first time from the Lombeerdi Trophy. Did that have any impact on your approach this year?

Josh F.: After taking home the title for the first time, I had to ask myself some difficult questions. Most important was "Do I want to defend my title, or do I want go out on top and walk away." I also asked myself “Do I really want to go through the vigorous months of taste testing and late nights and hangovers?”

Then I remembered the story of the Joshua from the Torah. You know, everyone knows that Moses led the Hebrews out of Israel, but it was Joshua who got them home. So then I knew I had to come back to defend and bring the trophy back home!

No comments:

Post a Comment